Thursday, June 3, 2010

I can't decide...

I've been debating whether to keep going with this blog. I don't know if people even read it and I don't know if I'm doing it because I want to or because I wanted to be cool like everyone else =) I guess I'll just wait it out.

Ok now that I've put that out there, just a little update on the Benson family. Peter is approaching midterms and he's feeling the pressure of the 18 credits he's taking this semester. Yet, through it all he always finds time to play with Livy and to spend some time with me snuggling on the love sac. He's such an incredible man, I still can't believe how blessed I am to have him in my life. He's also working two jobs so that I can stay at home. Everytime I mention that I should find work he just says, "You already have a full time job taking care of Livy and me." I just love him, and we've been lucky enough that I haven't had to work yet.

Livy...oh my sweet Livy Lu. She is getting so close to walking! I can't believe how big she is getting. After every nap she loves to just sit and cuddle with me while we watch a movie and I love these special moments because I know they won't last forever. She loves chocolate milk and apple juice and her favorite snack is either cold pees or mandarin oranges. Everytime she smiles it melts my heart and Peter's. She's got her daddy wrapped around her little finger and can get him to do just about anything. She's gotten very good at shaking her head "no" and nodding "yes" and that has been wonderful! It's really opened up the communication for us. I just can't get enough of her.

As for me, I'm loving being a mom and wife, which I may not do well all the time but I know I'm getting better every day. This pregnancy has been great as far as morning sickness goes (haven't had any) but a struggle with back pain, but Peter's always quick to offer a massage, so I'll admit I play it up a little bit. I'm in a place where things have happened that have made me stop to think about who I am and what my interests are and should be. But I know that even if I can't figure that out, I have a wonderful husband who loves me, a daughter who makes my face sticky with kisses, a new little baby on the way, and a Father in Heaven who loves me no matter what. It's a pretty GREAT life!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your blog. I am so happy for you. It seems like you have a pretty great life!

    ReplyDelete