Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for...

Peter and I wanted to do a thankful list so here it goes...

Heidi
1. My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
2. The Gospel-I have no idea where I would be without it, but I know I wouldn't be where I am today and I can't even fathom that idea.
3. Peter-The love of my life, the milk to my milkshake =) He is my best friend and with him by my side everything seems a little brighter.

4. My precious Olivia. She has got to be the cutest thing in the world! She is truly such a joy.

5. For family. People who love us no matter what and are willing to support us in so many ways.


Peter
I don't often write on the blog... in fact I think this is my first time. So much pressure:).
My number one right now is that I'm thankful for such a wonderful wife who loves kids, who loves me(some times it's harder than others :)) and who never ceases to amaze me with her everlasting love.
I am thankful for our wonderful daughter Olivia. She is such a bright spot in my life. I can't go a day without her melting away my stress with her precious little smile.
I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for living prophets who lead and guide us. Never has there been a better time to live on this earth than now with the plethora of guidence and direction from heaven.
I am thankful for temples and for the fact that my family can be a forever family.
I am thankful for wonderful parents who taught me all I know. Who lead and guide with love and by example.
I am grateful for wonderful parents in law who love me, like I said, not always easy. They are truly the best parents in law I could have ever dreamed of.
I am grateful for my siblings and their spouses/children.
I could go on and on, but I'll spare you... okay one last one. I am grateful for the opportunity to gain an education. My education at BYU-Idaho has expanded my mind so much than I ever could have imagined.
So there you are. Pete's 2010 thankful list. Pete signing off.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment