Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Bad...

Ok, so I know that it has been FOREVER since I last wrote on this thing. It has been a wonderful last five months. So, here's a quick and brief outline of the last few months:

*Peter turned 26 years old
*We were the Badger Creek parents to 30 college freshmen
*On Oct. 3 we went in for a consult on my knee
*On Oct. 4 at noon I was in pre-op getting ready to have my ACL repaired and my inner-meniscus clipped
*Oct. 11 I started P.T. and have been there ever since 3 times a week
*Thanksgiving was spent at my grandparents house in Firth, ID
*Dec. 16 Jane turned one and took her first steps
*Christmas was spent in Orem with the Bensons, Vigils, Tingeys, and Jaynes
*January Olivia is POTTY-TRAINED!

That's the whirlwind of the last few months. We have a lot of snow and are loving it! The sled hill is my personal favorite. We would love visitors. Hopefully, I can be better at updating this thing more often. =) Here are some pictures I hope you enjoy them and much love!

Our home sweet home!

Matching jammies.

Livy's really into swords and horses right now.

Like I said...

Our big 1-year-old!

Love this sweet girl!

Sorry it's sideways but I love this picture of her


Sweet sisters


So happy!

Going for a walk

This is what we do when we have to stay home...=)




Helping Dad pick out a tie for church



Family photo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You finally posted! The pictures are adorable! Congratulations, Livvy on getting potty-trained! Undies are so much more comfortable, aren't they? Jane, congrats on walking! Best day of Andy's life was when he learned to RUN! You've probably mastered that already, keeping up with your sister! Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi! I am so glad you posted pictures! Your girls are GORGEOUS!! Seriously they are little models! You look so happy and that makes me happy:) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete