Sunday, July 1, 2012

Montana

Well, it may be safe to say that I am the worst blogger ever! But you know what? As long as I am posting I'll keep the blog alive. =)

We moved into our apartment in Deer Lodge, MT (you should google the place so you'll all want to come visit us) mid-April, and I told Peter we are NOT allowed to move on my birthday anymore. =) We spent a weekend moving in our stuff after my parents graciously hauled everything up for us the weekend before, and then we headed back to Sugar City to welcome my brother Andrew home from his mission! Yay!

We officially moved to Deer Lodge April 22 and Peter started work as a Recreational Therapist at the Montana State Hospital April 23. It was a busy couple of weeks but totally worth it. Peter has really loved his job and we are so happy that he's able to do what he is interested in. He is currently studying for the GRE  which he plans on taking in August so we can start applying for graduate school. He gets to be home everyday before 5 and the girls and I LOVE it!! We better take advantage of it now, cause once he's in school again there won't be much time left.

The girls are doing great! Seriously, they have become such great friends and they love to play with each other and all day I get to hear one of them say to the other, "Come on, this way!" =) Living in an upstairs apartment without AC is pretty uncomfortable now that it's getting hot here, so it isn't uncommon to find the girls' clothes strewn about the place and find them in their undies/diaper (although, Jane's taken to going completely nudey and loves it when she can get away with it).

I am doing well, feeling the heat while being pregnant. Oh yes, you read that right...we are expecting baby girl #3 towards the end of September and we are so excited! I know it may seem a little crazy to be having 3 kids 3 and younger but we have loved how close Jane and Olivia are and hope to have the rest of our family close as well. The girls keep me smiling throughout the hot days and I am learning how to...well nothing new. I try to keep the house clean and the laundry at an agreeable pile and food on the table. But I love it. I love being a mom and a wife and I think I'm spoiled rotten when it comes to a fine lookin' husband that, despite my swollen ankles and feet, thinks I'm beautiful, and girls that smother me with sticky hugs and kisses. Life is good, and it's gonna get better!

Ms. Olivia loves to pose for the camera! 

Showing her princess crown 

Ms. Jane helping make cookies =) 

Playing in the sprinklers 

Making cookies for Father's Day

This is our complex. Our window is the top right. 

We miss the Benson and Mecham families and are hoping to see them sometime this summer. We miss our friends we've left in Idaho and Utah but we think of all of you often and hope to see you all soon as well. Everyone have a wonderful day and we love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment