Monday, November 5, 2012

Anne's Blessing Day

Words may not be enough to express everything that I felt this last weekend. I have such gratitude and love in my heart for my wonderful family and for my wonderful in-law family. I started crying the moment all of the men started walking to the front of the the chapel. They almost didn't fit there were so many of them and there were some who weren't able to make it. I just kept thinking, "How blessed we are to have the Priesthood on the earth. How blessed my Anne girl is to have so many worthy men who love her. How blessed I am to have a strong, worthy husband who can bless his children and act as the Lord's mouthpiece." 

Peter did a wonderful job and Anne didn't make a peep. Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures right now but I'll post more soon. My amazing mother-in-law made Anne's dress and it is gorgeous. My mom took more pictures with her camera so I hope to get some copies soon to put up.  

It was so great seeing so many from our families. My whole family made it up along with my Grandma and Grandpa Mecham, which was an added bonus. Then we got to see Mama and Papa Benson, Michael, Tamy, Annalyn and Ryan and their kids, and Grandma and Grandpa Roundy. It was a short visit unfortunately but we'll get to see them in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving. Super excited! 

Mom and Anne



Handsome Dad and Anne 



As a side note, my youngest brother received his mission call to the Louisiana, Baton Rouge Mission, the same mission that my dad served in. How amazing is that? Way to go Thomas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment