Thursday, February 7, 2013

4 Months Old

We just had Anne's four month check-up/vaccinations (boo!). She is doing so well and is our happy, chubby baby!

Weight: 15 lbs. 15 oz. - 93%
Height: 26 inches - 98%
And I forgot her head circumference, but it's in the 88th percentile.

I'd like to say she only gets up once in the night but, that would be lying. =) She eats every 3-4 hours and is such a happy girl! I seriously think she has been our easiest baby, or maybe we're just pros by now. Haha! Anne can now roll over both ways, loves to grab toys (or mom's/sister's hair), can babble like crazy, and laughs out loud.

I've decided to embark on the epic journey of potty training Jane. Heaven help me. I just need to start on a Monday, and not go anywhere for a week. Then I think we could get it. She's so, super stubborn though, but she's to the point that she tells us when she's gone in her diaper, so I think she understands the sensations. Wish me luck!

Olivia is still my sweet, tender-hearted girl. She is so loving to everyone around her (except when Jane takes her animals from her), and gives the best hugs. She's so obedient and is willing to help with whatever we ask her to most of the time. I'm so grateful to have her as my oldest child. She will be the best big sister ever.

Peter and I are still as in love as ever and are working hard at our prospective work sites. We're getting ready for a trip to Utah in a couple of weeks to see the Bensons (yay!) and for a Rec. Therapist's Conference for Peter. Life is wonderful and we are so grateful for our endless blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment