Thursday, April 4, 2013

Washington Bound

That's right...my a-ma-zing husband got into Graduate School!!! I am so proud of him! He will begin his Master's in Marriage and Family Therapy at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, WA in September of this year, just a few short months away. I can't believe it. I feel like we're "growing up" again. I'm sure we'll have a few more moments like that throughout our lives.

We are so excited to start a new chapter in our lives and to take the next big (huge leap in my mind) step to making our dreams our reality. It's going to be a great adventure, and we know after this chances are we'll start Peter's practice and that means we'll find where we'll be living the rest of our lives and where we'll raise our family. And I am...pumped!!! Seriously, I cannot wait for that final step. To have a home, to know we get to stay in one place for longer than 4 months to a year. I'm so happy!

A quick update of the fam. Peter and I are reveling in the fact we're moving on. It's still bittersweet for us though. We have LOVED our time in Deer Lodge and will sorely miss the Branch and the area. I have made some amazing friends here and wish I could just take them with us. I am already stressing out about moving and packing everything up and deciding what we can do without. We don't have a for sure date of moving but end of July will be the latest date. We're excited to see a lot of family this summer, we both have a brother getting married to their amazing perspective girlfriends and therefore I am on a mission to get into better shape...dang wedding pictures =)

Olivia and Jane are so fun! I love just watching them play with each other. Being animals is still their favorite but they've added playing like they haven't seen each other in FOREVER and they'll run towards each other yelling each other's names and then having a huge bear hug. It's awesome. They are the best of friends 90% of the time and I'm so glad. Anne is still my happy little baby girl. Can you believe she's already 6 months old?! I can't. She's mastered rolling and has been scooting around by pushing with her legs. I feel like she is developing so quickly and I want to push the slow-mo button to make it all slow down. She is such a smiley little thing and is quick to laugh at her sisters' antics. She is such a joy!

I know it's short but at least it's an update and here are some pictures from our Easter Sunday. Loves to all!

Anne Girl. That dress was her favorite "toy" all day

I know it's a little blurry but seriously, how cute is she?

Ms. Jane and Livy Lu so pretty!


The best picture we could get with all three of them. 
I know I'm a little bias, but they are the cutest little girls on Earth!

1 comment:

  1. You're girls are precious! Congratulations on grad school, that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete